Our Professional Services
We advise senior executives about how to improve their organization's knowledge performance. How to actually realize stated goals, action plans, and aspirations.
We can provide a range of services to meet business needs. These include:
- The development of strategic knowledge management plans that are designed to deliver prospective growth, profitability, and sustainability.
- Knowledge performance improvement reports which measure and rate an organization's assets, capabilities, and knowledge infrastructure.
- Education, training, & coaching leaders, teams, and communities.
- Crafting strategies for enduring knowledge transformation and change. This is aimed at improving the cohesion, depth, and quality of an organization's knowledge culture.
- Evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of knowledge management systems.
- Conducting independent knowledge audits.
- Leading multi-client market advisory research projects. These track the latest, market trends, technologies, and talent management innovations.
- We can definitely help you advance to the next-generation knowledge frontier
- Build a more profitable knowledge-based business
- Implement a knowledge exchange marketplace (eg. an experts exchange )
- Design knowledge-based businesses using innovative knowledge-based business models
- Create a better functioning ideas economy within your enterprise
- Enhance your knowledge of innovative new tools and techniques
- Shrink knowledge acquisition cycle-time
- Help you to get faster from mind to market and from concept to customer
- Obtain actionable insights, intelligence, and market trend analysis ahead of the pack
- Leverage advanced independent thinking, metrics, and heuristics
- Optimize intellectual capital and intangible assets
- Improve the flow of knowledge through the enterprise
- Enhance employee attitudes, productivity, and performance
- Engage in accelerated change by helping people to reframe mental models and mindsets
- Help to develop, deploy, and leverage knowledge infrastructures and systems
- Evaluate knowledge management technology options
- Assess your current knowledge competencies and identify knowledge gaps
- Help you to grow customer knowledge and relationships
- Improve capabilities in knowledge asset creation, capture, exploitation
- Better integrate your knowledge, web, and social media strategies
- Make wiser strategic investments in knowledge
- Identify competitive strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and trends
- Grow powerful knowledge network connections and build knowledge communities
- Elevate your knowledge game to an advanced level!
How's Your Knowledge Strategy Working?
- Do you have a sound strategy knowledge management plan in place?
- Is it based on new advances in the field or yesterday's thinking?
- Are you happy with current knowledge management projects?
- Does your leadership team know enough about knowledge-driven business innovation?
- Do you know how to craft a knowledge-based business model?
- Are users actively using the knowledge-enabling technologies that you have acquired to support KM?
- Is your KM Strategy delivering profitable returns on your investments?
- Are your teams operating with a knowledge aware sensibility and mindset?
- How prepared are you to ensure organizational knowledge continuity if you lose talented people?
- How well trained and practiced are your people in using advanced knowledge management tools, and techniques?
- Have you articulated a core set of principles which govern your knowledge initiatives?
- In this age of connectivity, is your knowledge strategy network-centric by design?
- Do you measure, recognize and provide market-oriented incentives for superior knowledge performance?
- Do you have an integrated, coherent, and comprehensive KM framework?
- Is your knowledge game balanced between a focus on tacit and explicit knowledge, is it outside-inside focused?
- Do you have a clear strategy for optimizing Intangible asset values?
To learn more
about this service, or to arrange for an assessment, please
Institute For Knowledge Management
(C)Kaieteur Institute For Knowledge